2018 Guide to Social Media Marketing
Posted on: 08-Mar-2018 11:57:48
What is social media marketing
Over the years, social media has grown to a must-have in the marketing industry. According to previous reports, over 90% of business marketers use social media as one of their primary marketing plans.
Social Media Marketing is the use of social media by marketers to increase awareness of your brand or company. Social Media Marketing is also a great way to meet new customers and identify your primary audience. Depending on your brand or product, different social media platforms may perform better for you.
Why use social media as a company?
Social Media is essential for every company in 2018. Take a look below to see just how effective social media marketing can be for your company.
- Social media is great to get to know your customers, through valuable interactions.
- Social media is great for building your customer base, with people sharing your posts for new people to find your company.
- Efficiency! Social media is a fast and efficient way of responding to customers. This will save your company a lot of time as there will be no need for a telephone conversation or other interaction. This also means that if more than one person has the same enquiry, you can reply to them both at the same time rather than two separate conversations.
- Social Media Marketing is cheap, if not FREE! Rather than printing advertisements or announcements, you can post them on your social media accounts.
For more tips on how social media can help your business, check out: https://blog.hootsuite.com/social-media-for-business/
Social Media Marketing Tips
When using social media for your company, it is important to understand the tips listed below, so take a look!
- Hashtags are important to use when posting on social media. Getting creative and thinking of your own unique hashtags is great for looking back at your previous posts. Also, don’t forget to keep up to date with what hashtags your competitors are using.
- Post helpful and unique content. By doing this, you are ensuring that your audience will come back to your social media page instead of finding information somewhere else.
- Listening to your audience ensures that you are keeping up to date with relevant conversations and topics.
- Make sure to include an image with your post. By doing this you are already grabbing the majority of people’s attention.
by Brad Barker